I. General terms
1. This Administration Regulation of the city of Chelyabinsk (hereinafter - the Regulation) establishes the basic rules for the organization of activities of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk on the implementation of its mandate.
2. The executive-administrative body of Chelyabinsk, given by the Charter of the city of Chelyabinsk (hereinafter - the Charter of the city) the authority to make decisions of local issues of Chelyabinsk and authority for the implementation of specific state powers transferred to bodies of local self-government of the city of Chelyabinsk federal laws and laws of the Chelyabinsk region, is the Administration of Chelyabinsk (hereinafter - the city Administration).
3. The city administration carries out its activities according to federal law, the laws and other legal acts of the Chelyabinsk region, the city Charter, Regulations on the Administration of the city, these Regulations, other municipal legal acts of the city of Chelyabinsk.
4. The city Administration is headed by The Head of Chelyabinsk (hereinafter - the Head of the city) on the principles of individual responsibility.
5. The Head is the highest official of the city of Chelyabinsk and is vested according to the Charter of the city with its own powers to address issues of local importance of the city of Chelyabinsk.
6. In case of temporary absence of the Head, the duties of the Head of the city entrusted to the First Deputy Head or Deputy Head by a relevant legal act of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk.
7. The city administration has the rights of a legal entity.
8. Implementation of the rights and responsibilities of the City Administration as a legal entity is realized in accordance with the Russian Legislation.
9. Legal and postal address of the City Administration: Revolution Square, 2, the city of Chelyabinsk, 454113, Russian Federation. Official website of the City Administration in the information and telecommunication network Internet (hereinafter - the Internet): www.cheladmin.ru.
10. The requirements of this Regulation shall be binding upon the officials of local self-administration of the city, structural divisions of the city Administration and apparatus industry (functional) parts of the city Administration.