In the capital of the southern Urals began accepting applications for participation in the municipal stage of the contest "Family of the year". The organizers are the Ministry of labor and social protection of the Russian Federation and the Fund for support of children in difficult situations
The aim of the competition, which has been held since 2016, is to promote and increase the social prestige of the family lifestyle, family values and responsible parenthood.
Families whose members are citizens of the Russian Federation, who are in a registered marriage, raising (or have brought up) children can take part in the municipal stage of the competition.
In accordance with the regulation, the following nominations are defined:
- "Large family": families that successfully raise (or have raised) five or more children, including foster children, and actively participate in socially significant events and social life of the district/city/region;
- "Young family": young families (age of spouses – up to 35 years), raising one or more children, including foster children, as well as engaged in socially useful work or creative activity, paying great attention to physical culture and sports, leading a healthy lifestyle;
- "Golden family": families whose members have lived in a registered marriage for at least 50 years, are an example of commitment to family values, strengthening multi-generational ties, citizenship and patriotism;
- "Family – Keeper of traditions": families preserving the traditions of national culture, family customs, history of a kind, commitment to the family profession.
To participate, you must send an application to the Committee of social policy of the city of Chelyabinsk with the following documents (scans):
- documents certifying the identity of the applicants and the fact of residence in the Chelyabinsk region (passport);
- marriage certificate;
- birth certificates for each child;
- consent to the processing of personal data by the organizers of the competition, signed by family members and (or) their legal representatives, within the framework of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ "On personal data»;
- copies of certificates, diplomas, letters of thanks (if any);
- family photos, no more than 20 pieces (in JPG or TIFF format, 300 dpi; each photo must be signed; the nature of the photo is positive, reflecting the best traditions and relationships within the family);
- additional materials provided at the discretion of the family (portfolio, family tree, copies of publications in the media, additional videos, etc.).
Also, each family needs a presentation in the format of MicrosoftPowerPoint (no more than 20 slides) and/or a video (no more than 2 minutes) containing information about the family composition, its achievements, family values and traditions.
For more information on how to participate in the contest can be found at: 729-82-32 - Deputy Chairman of Committee of social policy Natalia Khmeleva E. V., 729-82-15 - Deputy head of the Department of family Yulia Yurievna Trifonova.
Families - winners of the municipal stage of the competition will take part in the regional stage, which will be held from 1 to 30 may 2019.