Deputy Head of the City Administration for Finance and Economics
Born February 16, 1960 in Troitsk, Chelyabinsk region.
In 1982 he graduated from the Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute (SUSU), specialty "Physical and chemical studies of metallurgical processes."
After graduation he worked as secretary of the Bureau of metallurgical faculty CPI Central Committee of Komsomol.
Since 1984. by 1992. - Instructor of Chelyabinsk city committee of the Komsomol.
The next two years has been a laboratory of the 5th rank, group engineer a change of control CHEMK.
1994-1999 - Engineer of NPP "University".
Until July 2004 she worked as a specialist of 1 category, leading specialist, head of department, deputy chairman of the Committee on Economy of the Chelyabinsk region.
From 2004 to 2008. - First Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Chelyabinsk region.
From 2008 to 2015. - Minister of Economic Development of the Chelyabinsk region.
In February 2015 appointed Deputy Head of Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk on economics and finance.
Since October 2015 - Deputy Head of the city of Chelyabinsk on economics and finance.
She was awarded the medal for "Merits in the All-Russia population census," sign "of the Presidential program management training for national economy of the Russian Federation" (2010), and the sign "For Service to the Chelyabinsk Region" (2015).
Phone: 265-22-05 (room 501)
Functions and powers of the Deputy Mayor for Economy and Finance Murzina E. V.
1. The Deputy Mayor for Economy and Finance is an official of the local government administration of the city of Chelyabinsk, with executive and administrative powers to address local issues of Chelyabinsk and organization of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk within the next responsibility.
2. Resolves issues:
1) development and implementation of strategic planning documents of socio-economic development of the city of Chelyabinsk;
2) the formation and implementation of a uniform financial, fiscal and investment policies;
3) inter-budgetary relations;
4) treasury execution of the budget of the city of Chelyabinsk;
5) promoting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, trade, catering, services to the population, horticulture;
6) regulation of social and labor relations;
7) regulation of prices (tariffs), surcharges on tariffs for goods and services (works), produced and provided by municipal enterprises, municipal agencies and organizations of municipal complex;
8) implementation of industrial policy.
1) planning and forecasting of the economy of the city of Chelyabinsk;
2) current and future financial planning;
3) preparation of a comprehensive report and action plans for social and economic development of Chelyabinsk;
4) the development and implementation of measures aimed at developing the business environment and investment climate in the city of Chelyabinsk;
5) preparation of a report on the implementation of municipal control in the city of Chelyabinsk;
6) a comprehensive analysis of the status and trends of economic and social development of the city of Chelyabinsk;
7) the development of projects budget of the city of Chelyabinsk;
8) approved the consolidation of budgets, reporting on budget execution and other fiscal reports, as well as socio-economic development of the city of Chelyabinsk and inner-city districts of Chelyabinsk;
9) the reform of the budget process in the city of Chelyabinsk and expenditure management;
10) the introduction and improvement of program-target method of budget planning;
11) implementation of optimal models of management of municipal finances;
12) the organization of financial services through the treasury system and monitoring of the implementation of the budget of the city of Chelyabinsk;
13) the development of measures to stimulate economic activity of economic entities;
14) Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk interaction with financial and tax services, financial market actors, public authorities, local government bodies within their competence;
15) Interaction with organizations and institutions of the city on the labor market;
16) is open to residents of the city of Chelyabinsk and the media review procedures and decision-making on the draft budget of the city of Chelyabinsk and the report on its implementation.
4. Coordinates and supervises the activities of: the Finance Committee of the city of Chelyabinsk, the Economy Committee of Chelyabinsk, the Office of Trade and Services Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk.
5. Heads and operates the following committees, boards, working groups:
1) the balance of the commission for the analysis of financial and economic activity of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk branch of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk and municipal unitary enterprises;
2) commission on accommodation (installation) and operation of temporary non-stationary objects in the city of Chelyabinsk;
3) Interdepartmental Commission on retail markets in Chelyabinsk;
4) Public Coordination Council on development of entrepreneurship and innovation in the city of Chelyabinsk;
5) the city tripartite commission on regulation of social and labor relations;
6) the Interdepartmental Commission for Occupational Safety in Chelyabinsk City District;
7) Working Group to ensure the full and timely collection of taxes, charges to the budget of the city of Chelyabinsk and insurance contributions to state extra-budgetary funds, enforcement of labor laws in terms of timeliness and completeness of payment of wages. Participates in the work of commissions, working groups, expert councils of state authorities, local self-government within their competence.
6. Sign on behalf of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk notification of issuance of permit for the organization of the retail market, permit for the organization of the retail market and the notification of refusal to issue a permit the right to organize the retail market on the basis of the relevant legal act of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk.
7. Signs notification letters to refuse placement (installation) and operation of temporary non-stationary objects of trade, to refuse to include the trading of non-stationary object in the layout of non-stationary trade objects on the results of meetings of the Commission on the placement (installation) and operation of temporary non-stationary objects in the city Chelyabinsk, refusal to grant land for temporary non-stationary objects (parking lots, construction sites).
8. Represents the interests of the administration of the city of Chelyabinsk on their competence to public authorities, local governments, corporations and individuals.
9. In the case of temporary absence (vacation, business trip, illness), one of the Vice Mayor of Chelyabinsk fulfills its duties under the relevant legal act of the Administration of the city of Chelyabinsk.
10. Is responsible person entitled to sign requests sent to public authorities, local governments, and other organizations involved in providing state and municipal services.
11. Entitled to use an electronic signature for electronic services and query in the information, inter-agency cooperation.
12. Provides organization of work and supervision of labor protection in subordinate structural units of the City Administration.
13. Performs other functions provided by the municipal regulations of the city of Chelyabinsk.
14. Conducts personal reception of citizens.